Monday, July 27, 2009

Sansa USB Hotsync Rapid Charger and Data transfer

Weight: 2.5 oz. Compatible with: SanDisk Sansa c100 series (c140 / c150), c200 series (c240 / c250), e200 series (e250 / e260 / e270 / e280), e200R Rhapsody series (e250R / e260R /e270R / e280R) / Sansa Connect / Sansa View / Sandisk Fuze 2GB 4GB 8GB
Customer Review: Works Fine!
I received two of these, both were white. They work fine. Note they bundled both cables in one packaged, but charged shipping for each item. But that still was a good price, so it didn't matter to me.
Customer Review: It's cheap and it works
The main point is that it works. THOUGH I gave it a four star because I have to be a little rough with the USB connection. It doesn't seem to just gently slide into place like most USB connections. It may be because it is new, but it is a little annoying have to use unnecessary force and a little scary since I keep thinking something is going to break.


gadgets review

No comments:

Post a Comment