Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oregon Scientific THT312 Wired Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer and Clock

Oregon Scientifics' THT312 Digital Clock with Thermometer conveniently displays the time, indoor temperature and outdoor temperature via an easy-to-read LCD display. This unit features a 10 foot weather resistant probe which monitors outdoor temperature for display to the main unit. A convenient LED backlight provides easy viewing in all conditions. This compact unit can be wall mounted or displayed on a desk top or shelf.
Customer Review: Inside/outside Thermometer
Seems to work well although I mistakenly ordered the wired instead of the wireless. Not sure that it was clear in the ad.
Customer Review: Not worth the price
I got this hoping to have a nice little unit for my bedroom so I could tell the outdoor temperature in the morning. However, upon receiving it and installing the batteries the outdoor thermometer has never worked. I emailed Oregon Scientific and they said it was defective and to send it back. For the $10 or whatever I paid for it, I can't be bothered. I ended up just sitting it in the windowsill.


gadgets review

No comments:

Post a Comment