Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cuisinart GTF-B Gold Tone Coffee Filter

Cuisinart commercial style permanent gold tone filter basket for the best coffee taste. Fits models DGB-600, DCC-2000.
Customer Review: Does this work in the Hamilton-Beech Stay or Go?
Does this filter work in the Hamilton-Beech Stay or Go Coffee Make? I just recently purchased this coffee maker and the gold tone filter that I purchased has a solid bottom which results in the grounds splashing back into the water stream and the brewing portion of the machine and makes a large mess. I have switched back to paper until I can find one that allows the coffee to filter through the bottom. Hope this one will work...please let me know.
Customer Review: Very recommendable
This filter basket is very convenient and can easily be cleaned. The coffeemaker is easy to use and the coffee tastes excellent.


gadgets review

No comments:

Post a Comment