Monday, July 27, 2009

Durable Flexible Soft Black Silicone Skin Case with Belt Clip and Armband USB Car USB Home Travel Charger USB Data Cable for Sandisk Sansa Fuze

Protect your SanDisk Fuze MP3 player from the elements with this skin-tight silicone skin cover. Tailor-fitted for the SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 player with openings for display screen, power switch and headphone jack which allows access to all functions. Suitable for SanDisk Fuze MP3 players. Package includes removable beltclip.
Customer Review: Perfect for what it's needed for.
I mainly bought this for the case and armband. I also bought it so I could have the ability to charge anywhere on trips. I've been told not to buy an FM transmitter/charger so I didn't. The sleeve is perfect and covers everthing perfectly. I have a blue Fuze but you'd never know it. It can be a little bit of a pain to turn off and on but the case is worth the price without the charger kit. Belt clip is a joke but the strap is just like most others. I've got nice sized arms and it fits fine but I don't put it on extremely tight either. So far it's been a great purchase. Not sure how you'd rip the case unless you got frustrated while trying to put the clip on. I've put it on and off several times without a problem.
Customer Review: Great- For the price
This product is great, if you are looking for a cheap charger that works. The charger I received was white, unlike the picture, but it worked perfectly fine. The silicone case is far from durable, but will protect the sansa player, but probably would not do well for running or other things.


gadgets review

No comments:

Post a Comment