Monday, July 27, 2009

Cell Cup Auto Organizer, Black

When you're on the road, the CellCup is the perfect home for your cell phone or MP3 player and a few often-lost accessories like pens, loose change or keys. The CellCup is molded from soft but durable foam that protects your cellphone, and it fits securel
Customer Review: versatile and almost guaranteed not to break
I got one of these at WalMart right before a big road trip. What I like most is its versatility. Because it's made of Nerf-like rubberized foam, you can squeeze all sorts of things into its wells and they will stay. I usually put my Zune media player in the larger rear well, and coins in the smaller front well. The bottom edge of the Zune fits snugly in the springy foam, and the rest of it stands upright and clear, so I can press the buttons and view the screen. I can easily adjust the angle of the Zune by pushing it around in the spongy holder (it stays wherever I put it), and then swiveling the foam thingy in the car's cup holder. Need to move it? Easy. Just pick it up and plop into another cup holder. Need to clean it? Just pick it up and wash it out. Need to get the coins out? Just pick it up and dump them into your hand, then put it back. Very simple but very handy.


gadgets review

No comments:

Post a Comment