Monday, July 27, 2009

iArmBands iPod ArmBand / Arm Band for Video iPod & Classic

iArmBands BLACK neoprene (water resistant material also used in wetsuits) armband to use w/ any full sized ipod (5 gigs - 160 gigs - FITS ALL GENERATIONS AND GIGS and the NEW 5TH GENERATION CLASSIC!). Brand new, never worn, still in the plastic package!!These great armbands fit arms from 10 to 16 inches and have a clear window to protect your screen.Pocket dimensions: H - 4.3", W - 2.6", D - .7"Openings for headphones / controls at the Center and top Right and Left to all full sized ipods.Another great feature: An opening at the bottom so you can charge your ipod while it is still in the armband!
Customer Review: good product
This is a simple and affordable solution to working out with your ipod. Love the price.
Customer Review: Great product, a little uncomfortable
I bought the armband so that I could listen to podcasts and audiobooks while I set up new computers in the schools I work for. It kept my iPod secure and provided the needed mobility. However, I had to make sure I pulled my short shirtsleeve below it, which I had to keep adjusting, because the neoprene material made my arm very warm in the Summer heat. Also, the velcro tab that goes over the top of the iPod to secure it made for an uncomfortable bulge that poked into my arm. It is certainly a rugged product, and aside from its minor discomfort issues, I still use it whenever I am active.


gadgets review

No comments:

Post a Comment