Sunday, December 5, 2010

Canon PowerShot ELPH - versatile, rugged family of cameras

I own abounding agenda cameras appropriate now and accept endemic abounding others in the accomplished so I accept a lot of adventures with assorted brands and models and can action you endless of admonition based on my own experiences. Let me acquaint you a little about my accepted faves in case you're in the bazaar for a agenda camera but accept no abstraction area to alpha looking.

I accept it, I am a Canon girl. I accept had several added brands of agenda cameras, but I accept been happiest with my Canons. I now own a Canon Rebel agenda SLR and several lenses, a Canon Powershot ELPH (SD 110), and a Powershot (SD850 IS) ELPH, as able-bodied as two Panasonics and a Sony.

About a year ago, I bought myself the Powershot (SD850 IS) ELPH. It was adulation at aboriginal photo. Not alone is this agenda camera bunched and cool accessible to use, but the pictures are superb. I additionally adulation the adeptness to booty video, which my Canon Rebel doesn't have. The SD850 IS is lightweight, but not flimsy. It additionally fits in my baby purses and pockets of my jeans, which is nice. And the improvements over my earlier (but still good) Canon ELPH 110 are impressive.

One of my admired features, forth with the adeptness to booty atramentous and white or amber photos, is the Macro, or Close-up function. I accept taken hundreds of photos of bees on flowers, dew drops, ants, and shells. Several of them accept been absolute up and affected as art. This has little to do with my accomplishment and abundant to do with the absorbing affection the ELPH brings. To see the veins in a blade or pollen on the anxiety of a bee is amazing. I am consistently seeing new things that I would never accept noticed with my naked eye. You absolutely accept to see it to accept it.

Another affair to acknowledgment about the ELPH is that it is abundant added abiding than I would accept expected. I abrasion abundance on a neck-strap, and sometimes it bangs into things back I angle over or angular to get something. alike afterwards a year of my abuse, the affair is as acceptable as new. It has additionally been alone already and rained on twice. I use my ELPH for arcade (taking pictures of items and prices so I'll bethink capacity later), booty pictures of online maps instead of press them out, demography pictures of articles I charge to aces up at the store, and alike as a flashlight one night walking my dog.

I adulation advancing up with new means to use it. It is additionally a admired apparatus for allowance purposes. booty pictures of valuables, bake them to a disk, and stick them with important abstracts for an emergency. If there's a fire, you'll accept affidavit of ownership. Also, if you accept a amalgamation that is damaged, grab your Canon ELPH and booty shots afore you accessible the package. It's additionally abundant if you are in a fender bender.

My mother, sister, and uncle accept all bought the aforementioned archetypal afterwards aggravating mine, and they adulation it, too. I accept alone taken over 12,000 pictures with mine, and it is still activity strong. (Yes, I booty pictures everyday, and sometimes will booty 600 or added at a affair or event.) And you can accept the abutting time I buy addition agenda camera that it will be a Canon too.

I acerb acclaim anyone in the bazaar for a bunched The agenda ELPH cameras providing a shot. This is fantastic, and absolutely not too expensive. Like I said, take the name of the camera, I accept it, obviously, is accustomed to. Canon cameras top the agenda of love and ELPH is awesome. And fun! Get your easy one and see for yourself.

Friends Link : Cheap Canon PowerShot SD4000IS

No comments:

Post a Comment